Companies and individuals are ecosystems – resilient, synergistic and efficient in working towards a common outcome
The outcome, is, mostly, aimed to be optimal for people, planet and profit. However in many instances, through either internal or external forces, this optimal balance becomes destabilised. The results can range from constant change/flux to succumbing to some form of defeat. Prerna Advisory aims to:
Our belief is that in supporting corporate ecosystems to find balance, through rectifying some of the fundamental building blocks, and encouraging individuals to #FindYourPrerna (inspiration), latent potential is unlocked to achieve phenomenal results.
Confidence came standard in your default settings.
Use it as your weapon of choice to face your day.
- AS Rabikrisson
Professional, talented, a thinker and a highly effective communicator
Professional, Talented, a Thinker, Highly effective Communicator – these are just some of the phrases used to describe Arthi Rabikrisson. She is a stand-out young leader in the SA business environment, able to effect growth, development and consciousness in individuals and organisations.
Over the course of an intensive 15 year corporate career, Arthi has led multiple, highly successful initiatives (among them equity research, talent management, capital raising, portfolio management, transformation and coaching) across geographies and client segments in business.
This unique value chain of expertise and experience means that Arthi has a wealth of unconventional insights in these environments, which is relatable and transferable across industries. Her specific approach to relationship advancement has built and sustained enviable networks of institutional investors spanning the globe.
Strategic and solutions focused in nature, Arthi is now channelling her energies to offer her clients these insights directly, through enabling others to give their best (coaching and talent management); investing in organic business opportunities (capital raising and alternative investments) or assist in driving evolution in business and their communities (strategic business and organisational development consulting).
When you reflect, you open yourself up to learning and unlearning. Embrace both opportunities.
- AS Rabikrisson
By supporting corporate ecosystems to find balance, and inspiring individuals, latent potential is unlocked to achieve phenomenal results
If organisations are unable to increase awareness and regulate management of itself and it’s people, then inconsistencies, divisions and disruptions occur that deviate from attaining the mission.
We offer opportunities for coaching, where leaders, managers and teams can feel equipped to deal with challenges and opportunities. We also offer full scale talent management review, to identify areas for developments, gaps to be filled or where best practice that can be expanded on.
Contact us to enhance your human capital development.
We offer specialist skills in sourcing and introducing interesting investor profiles (from UHNW family offices to Sovereign Wealth Funds to private institutional investors), spanning the globe. Our deep network means that we can find the most suitable investors that will partner with you financially to take your business to the next phase.
Contact us to connect you with the right funders at the right time.
Depending on the contextual factors around the investment opportunities, there may be co-investment and loan funding prospects.
Contact us to seek alternative alpha opportunities for a diversified portfolio.
We offer, in consultation, the ability for you to review how your business operates as the sum of its parts and whether the whole reflects this. Where development areas or gaps are identified, we can propose ways to turn these into compelling new growth areas. We can further offer strategies to capitalise on your zones of excellence.
Contact us to enable your ecosystem to flourish.
With self-awareness comes the ability to harness your internal dialog to match your external expectations. That's power.
- AS Rabikrisson
Insights, ideas, opinions and reflections
- What is emotional resilience? For a lot of people, it represents being tough/strong/emotionless. Always. For others it is about having awareness of when an emotion hits you and then figuring out ways to stop them from overwhelming you in the moment. Both notions are...
- I recently e-met with ex-colleagues of mine for a catch up and at one point in the conversation my friend jokingly commented that I was trying to be the next [famous Hindu guru’s name]. Now I take that as a compliment, of course...
- 2001 was a terrible year. Terrorists targeted and bombed the Twin Towers in New York City, and the Pentagon in Washington DC, killing and injuring thousands in the vicinity, forever changing the course of our history books. I lost my favourite cousin in a horrendous accident - …
- That’s right, there’s things you do that show you’re not actually prioritising care for your wellbeing. Yes, you’re eating healthy foods, doing the gym workouts and completing online assessments and declarations...
- We’ve all felt it. The outsider at a meeting, a function. Awkward and nervous. Assuming people are making judgements about you. The imposter. Guess what? You’re not. My life and attitude changed dramatically the day I realised my value.I was sitting in a Steering Committee...