Companies and individuals are ecosystems – resilient, synergistic and efficient in working towards a common outcome
The outcome, is, mostly, aimed to be optimal for people, planet and profit. However in many instances, through either internal or external forces, this optimal balance becomes destabilised. The results can range from constant change/flux to succumbing to some form of defeat. Prerna Advisory aims to:
Our belief is that in supporting corporate ecosystems to find balance, through rectifying some of the fundamental building blocks, and encouraging individuals to #FindYourPrerna (inspiration), latent potential is unlocked to achieve phenomenal results.
Unity in Diversity Master Session
An intense step-up development for leaders looking to lead with impact and purpose
Professional, Talented, a Thinker, Highly effective Communicator – these are just some of the phrases used to describe Arthi Rabikrisson. She is a stand-out young leader in the SA business environment, able to effect growth, development and consciousness in individuals and organisations.
Over the course of an intensive 15 year corporate career, Arthi has led multiple, highly successful initiatives (among them equity research, talent management, capital raising, portfolio management, transformation and coaching) across geographies and client segments in business.
This unique value chain of expertise and experience means that Arthi has a wealth of unconventional insights in these environments, which is relatable and transferable across industries. Her specific approach to relationship advancement has built and sustained enviable networks of institutional investors spanning the globe.
Strategic and solutions focused in nature, Arthi is now channelling her energies to offer her clients these insights directly, through enabling others to give their best (coaching and talent management); investing in organic business opportunities (capital raising and alternative investments) or assist in driving evolution in business and their communities (strategic business and organisational development consulting).
Arthi is the host on the Inspire Your Life podcast and co-host on The Swan Effect podcast
Gender Mainstreaming Awards Africa
Arthi Rabikrisson: Winner – Positive Role Model Category Entrepreneur/Consultant (Gauteng/Southern Africa)
Finance Monthly Global Awards 2021
- What is emotional resilience? For a lot of people, it represents being tough/strong/emotionless. Always. For others it is about having awareness of when an emotion hits you and then figuring out ways to stop them from overwhelming you in the moment. Both notions are...
- I recently e-met with ex-colleagues of mine for a catch up and at one point in the conversation my friend jokingly commented that I was trying to be the next [famous Hindu guru’s name]. Now I take that as a compliment, of course...
- 2001 was a terrible year. Terrorists targeted and bombed the Twin Towers in New York City, and the Pentagon in Washington DC, killing and injuring thousands in the vicinity, forever changing the course of our history books. I lost my favourite cousin in a horrendous accident - …
- That’s right, there’s things you do that show you’re not actually prioritising care for your wellbeing. Yes, you’re eating healthy foods, doing the gym workouts and completing online assessments and declarations...
- We’ve all felt it. The outsider at a meeting, a function. Awkward and nervous. Assuming people are making judgements about you. The imposter. Guess what? You’re not. My life and attitude changed dramatically the day I realised my value.I was sitting in a Steering Committee...